Whitefish Golf Club COVID-19 Rules
Whitefish GC aims to provide the best possible golf experience while still meeting the high standards of social distancing requirements and public health best practices. Special procedures have been established to limit contact and minimize touch points throughout the golf course. We are following state guidelines & CDC recommendations to keep our guests and employees safe. It is a privilege for our golf courses to stay open during this time. We want to thank you for your continued cooperation so that we may keep the course open. The rules below outline many of the things that will help us achieve this end:
Reservations & Check-In:
- Tee times may be booked online at www.whitefishgolf.com , or by calling the Proshop at 218-543-4900
- If you WOULD NOT like to enter the golf shop, you may pay over the phone when booking your time, or when you arrive you may call the proshop and pay from the parking lot.
- Our credit card terminals are customer facing and do not require any touching of the surfaces.
- MASKS: When entering the clubhouse we ask that all customers follow the state-mandated mask order that was put into effect on 7/25/20. Please wear your mask while in the clubhouse.
- A maximum of 2 customers at a time in the proshop and maintain six feet separation.
- The restaurant is open for food and beverage sales. Indoor dining will be limited to the reduced seating available and MASKS will be required while ordering and may only be removed while eating inside. Outside dining will not require MASKS to be worn.
- Please maintain at least six feet between yourself and others at all times.
- Flagsticks will be on the putting greens and cups will be upside down to make it easier to retrieve without touching the cup, or flagstick.
- All bunker rakes will be removed. For the benefit of all players, please smooth over any disruption to the sand to the best of your ability after your shot. TEMPORARY LOCAL RULE: You make lift, smooth and place in the bunker.
- All water coolers and ball washers have been removed from the course. Please plan accordingly.
- Restrooms on the course will be available. Hand sanitizer is in the bathrooms, but it is recommended that you come prepared with your own.
- The putting green will be open for practice and warmup. All flags on the putting green will be removed. Use your own balls for warming up and please maintain social distancing guidelines.
- The driving range is open for warmup before rounds and will be open for general practice after 12PM daily to prevent overcrowding.
- To eliminate contact, we will not be using the ball machine. Range balls may be purchased and picked up in the golf shop.
- Both riding carts and push carts are available for rent.
- People living, or staying, in the same household may ride together.
- Carts are on a first-come, first serve basis. Carts may not be reserved.
- All carts are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- When returning carts, please dispose of your personal trash in our supplied receptacles.
- Wear your MASK when entering the building.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet between people.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as frequently as possible.
- Cover coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands).
- Stay home if you feel sick in any way.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot.
- Do not shake hands; and
- Follow all other public health recommendations issued by DHS and the US Centers for Disease Control.